Monday, June 21, 2010

Get To Know Me (:

Hey Lovely ladies!!
My name is Edna, 19 yrs old and im from the Lone Star State! I have a huge passion for MU & Fashion :) My life revolves around my Daughter & family. I consider MU as a hobby but in the near feature i will love for it to turn into my carrier. I'm still striving to have my own MU brand one day !! Ive been into MU ever since i can remember but, Its been probably about a year or two since Ive actually been more into it and have been experimenting with it. I think of my self as a self thought makeup artist. Everything i know and do Ive pretty much learned to do myself besides the basics.... I created this Blog to share with you my makeup looks! I do FOTD posts on MUA and i get a lot of ladies saying they would love to see more...so this is for them all. Besides the FOTD i will also be doing posts on the fashion trends im into right now and also as to other beauty related things. I do have a Youtube Channel and so far i still haven't had the courage to do live tutorials of any kind. I need the support & encouragement from you ladies. If your interest in seeing or have request feel free to Subscribe http://www.youtube.com/user/etovar321
Well this just a bit about me i will try my hardest to keep up with this blog daily, please do remember im a full time mom and wife. Hope to have yalls support so please follow & subscribe :)

Remember Makeup is art!! Be Creative :) <33

No comments:

Post a Comment